Tuesday, April 8, 2008

With Honors

So I was inducted into the National Technical Honor's Society as an honorary member. I'm pretty happy about this, though I wish I had more technical skills to speak of.
Animal Management
I walk Grendel, and give him baths, and sometimes clean his ears with Q-Tips. I have tried a variety of methods - mothballs among them - to keep the squirrels from the garage, though they have nested in there again! Our school has a horse. Gosh, I've never even ridden a horse. But I have kissed a dolphin.
Landscape
I mow the yard. Usually. Pick up sticks.
Cullinary
I like to cook actually. Well, grill.
Graphics
I'm fond of seeing my name in print.
Auto Body
I've used Bondo a few times. And they showed me how to weld once.
Auto Tech
Sometimes I change my own oil. I'm pretty good at hanging air fresheners from the rear view.
Medical
BandAids- check.
Engineering
I built the deck, didn't I? (I had help)
Sports Fitness
I rode my bike down the hill into the backyard two days ago.
Microsoft Networker
I'm a Mac kind of guy.
Early Childhood Education
Pretty soon...

No comments: