Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Eye of the Ewe

So I have one of those Magic 8 Balls on my desk and occasionally I'll ask it really dumb stuff as a way of releasing negative energy. I just asked it if I'm going to make it...to what I don't know...but it said "outlook not so good." For some reason that answer puts me more at ease than any of the others. Maybe I should design my own Magic 8 Ball, but it would have to be a striped ball, or maybe not even a pool ball, like a sheep eye, and a three sided dice could float around in the aqueous humour and when you read your fortune you'd be staring into the eye of the ewe. There would be three potential answers to any question: "Absolutely! The World Loves You." "Go Back to Bed." & "Nope. You're Totally Screwed." Maybe "Don't Ewe See?"

No comments: