Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mooney Skarl

Still no baby, babies. I'm thinking June first for some reason. That's this sunday. I built a swing. Well, actually it's just a frame... the swing itself has yet to materialize. I used some plans I found online, however. I think I made a sturdier frame by using carriage bolts instead of nail plates. hmmm...
I'm seriously getting pretty good at using my reciprocating saw though. You've seen those guys that carve with chainsaws? Yeah, I'm going professional with my reciprocating saw. No one would want to watch it the way some people can watch a guy carve a bear out of a tree trunk with a chainsaw, but it might be a little bit like something you see at the Warther Museum. "How did he do that? With a reciprocating saw?" With any luck, people will come to regard me as a contemporary of Mooney Warther. Hey, I wonder if Carrie will go for that name...

No comments: